Transport Emergency Response
In response, TISC provides a program that is aimed at assisting DG transport companies across Australia meet their legal obligations as well as enhancing their preparedness to respond to transport emergencies whatever the situation. The program has the full support of DG industry peek bodies such as Canberra Regions Oil Industry Emergency Response Group (CROIERG) , the National Bulk Tanker Association (NBTA) state Emergency Service agencies as well as the Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council (AFAC)
If you or your company transports dangerous goods, then this program is definitely for you!
Transport Emergency Responder Course
This intensive 3 day course deals with the practical planning and tasks that relate to the transport emergency incident itself and focuses on responding personnel who will perform the "at incident" recovery and containment. This course is nationally recognised and students who successfully complete the course will be able to apply for an Industry Emergency Responder card (conditions apply).
10188NAT Course in Dangerous Goods Road Transport Emergency Recovery Operations
Units of competency:
- TERPIR001 Plan initial company response to a dangerous goods road transport emergency
- TERCRO001 Conduct recovery operations at a dangerous goods road transport emergency
- TERCAR001 Complete initial clean up and recovery operations at a dangerous goods road transport emergency site
- Transport Emergency ResponseApril 3 - April 5
- Transport Emergency ResponseOctober 23 - October 25